• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We will never be good again

you're all a bunch of fucking morons... very few of you have any real allegiance to the deacs and can all go choke on a dick. Go deacs.. We'll be back... holy shit, i need a scotch

That's mainly directed at you moonfaggot. I hope to see your old, wrinkly, depressing ass somewhere so i can knock those hipster goggles off your face and that pretentious bandwagon smirk. You aren't funny to anyone but a few friend starved mods and pessimistic shit heads on these boards you blood sucking vagina

yes sir............get em creamy! Dont know when but we WILL BE GOOD AGAIN!

Says the guy who makes 3 posts in a row on the same thread within a minute.

Ahh racer. Sweet, sweet racer. How about those Wake Forest Demon Deacons huh? I pull for them, don't miss a game, and donate money while you hide behind this screen ranting about what needs to be done. All of you idiots will be looking like fools when Buzz turns this whole thing around.

yes sir............get em creamy! Dont know when but we WILL BE GOOD AGAIN!

You are correct my friend! Cheers to it. I'm off here and back to work for the rest of the day, but will return tonight if I'm not banned.

GO Deacs friends and family, Creamy loves you all.

[Redacted] wants to get back to winning, correct? If so, our resurgence could start with this new job opening:

@GazetteAirForce: Source: Jeff Reynolds has been fired as Air Force men's basketball coach.

Creamy is just another moon parody, right?

You are correct my friend! Cheers to it. I'm off here and back to work for the rest of the day, but will return tonight if I'm not banned.

GO Deacs friends and family, Creamy loves you all.

You wont be banned. We arent in the habit of arbitrarily banning people, plus you've done nothing against the rules.

Creamy is just another moon parody, right?

Nope, completely unique IP address.

You wont be banned. We arent in the habit of arbitrarily banning people, plus you've done nothing against the rules.

Nope, completely unique IP address.

He threatened to assault me!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of us have any real allegiance to the school? I have to disagree, calm sir, seeing as I sort of currently go there -_-;

I've been a deac fan my entire life. Just stop. The only team I've ever supported other than Wake is USCal. And that's mainly because I wanted to go to either of the schools.

Back