• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We will never be good again

I like the direction this thread went. Nice. And threats on Moon should definitely not be a cause for banning.

Ahh racer. Sweet, sweet racer. How about those Wake Forest Demon Deacons huh? I pull for them, don't miss a game, and donate money while you hide behind this screen ranting about what needs to be done. All of you idiots will be looking like fools when Buzz turns this whole thing around.

Good luck with that.

You are correct my friend! Cheers to it. I'm off here and back to work for the rest of the day, but will return tonight if I'm not banned.

GO Deacs friends and family, Creamy loves you all.

Why would we ban you? That rant was really damn funny.

I like the direction this thread went. Nice. And threats on Moon should definitely not be a cause for banning.

You'd be singing a different skynyrd tune, if the threats were leveled against your redneck ass

Good luck with that.

Why would we ban you? That rant was really damn funny.

It's a long road to go. Longer than I'd prefer to wait. Regaurdless if buzz leaves the program with tourney wins, he will leave it in pretty good standings.

Yeah i dunno why i thought a ban would be necessary. This place is laid back, i was just ranting.

As far as the Deacs go we will beat BC again Ga tech and possily sneak up on one more.

That's mainly directed at you moonfaggot. I hope to see your old, wrinkly, depressing ass somewhere so i can knock those hipster goggles off your face and that pretentious bandwagon smirk. You aren't funny to anyone but a few friend starved mods and pessimistic shit heads on these boards you blood sucking vagina

Post... Of... The... Year

Cheers!! (as my man dv7 would say)

Back