• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Webb on fire at the World Golf Championship

I've seen Tiger play the last 8 holes and he's hit exactly two bad shots.

Webb leading this thing caused me to set the DVR for today. Glad I did. Look forward to seeing this, even on tape. Tiger is -9 so far today; 1 player is at -4 for the day. Just crushing it.

Lol...Tiger hit that 9 footer right at the mark they said to on the tracker and he missed it.

Missed that relatively short birdie putt. I don't like Tiger, but it's cool when anyone not named Sergio or Ian shoots a 59.

What's the course record at Firestone...62?

Tiger is so far clear of the field in today's round, it is ridiculous.

Maybe Tiger has become a choker. He use to relish the pressure but now whenever the pressure is on he crumbles.

Maybe Tiger has become a choker. He use to relish the pressure but now whenever the pressure is on he crumbles.

Interesting way to describe a round in which he tied the course record and opened up a 7 shot lead over the field.

Tiger playing with Keegan tomorrow. Haas playing with Chris Wood in the next to last group unless Bubba birdies out.

Curious how often a guy shoots 5 shots better than anyone else in the field for a day.

Tiger playing with Keegan tomorrow. Haas playing with Chris Wood in the next to last group unless Bubba birdies out.

Curious how often a guy shoots 5 shots better than anyone else in the field for a day.

Pretty rare I would guess. I would imagine over half the times it's happened in the past 30 years it's been Tiger.

Interesting way to describe a round in which he tied the course record and opened up a 7 shot lead over the field.

Once greatness was in his sight he crumbled. Look, he is the best golfer on the planet but when it is time to do something special (win a major, shoot a 59) he doesn't come through. It is the exact opposite of what he use to be like.

Back