• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 14 NFL Thread

I didn't think about this. Miles is normally a 100mph type of guy, but I guess if he was scared about the hamstring, he might have been dogging it a little bit.

If you watched the replay, he COULD have laid out for the ball. Not saying he would've caught it, but it seems as though he could've gotten his hands/fingers on it....

So apparently Denard Robinson and Jason Pierre-Paul were on the same high school team and JPP played both offense and defense. Can you imagine how scary that team must've been. I know it's kinda random but it just popped up on twitter since people are talking about JPP and the blocked FG

With all this talk about who is to blame how has the punter escaped criticism? That 30 yard punt was a dagger.

With all this talk about who is to blame how has the punter escaped criticism? That 30 yard punt was a dagger.

He is playing hurt and it has seriously effected his game. He has been incredibly inconsistent after having like 6 straight pro bowl seasons.

Obviously, he is to blame as well, though. The punting game is just easily overlooked.

The Chiefs are just terrible...flat out terrible. They are depressing to watch on both sides of the ball.

In all fairness, losing Charles, Moeaki and Cassel (among others) didn't help them out at all

So apparently Denard Robinson and Jason Pierre-Paul were on the same high school team and JPP played both offense and defense. Can you imagine how scary that team must've been. I know it's kinda random but it just popped up on twitter since people are talking about JPP and the blocked FG

They took Miami Northwestern to the wire in the state semi's when Northwestern finished #1 in the vast majority of high school football polls. Jacory Harris converted a 4th and Goal from the 32 to survive the upset.

In all fairness, losing Charles, Moeaki and Cassel (among others) didn't help them out at all

And Eric Berry. And the league's toughest schedule. And increased expectations after a season in which they drastically overachieved.

I have no love for Haley, but it's still a pretty stupid firing. Typical Griefs.

They had to do something? Keeping the fans happy is what it looks like

I don't think it's going to make the fans all that happy when they see the large cause of Haley's failure is still pulling the strings for the Chiefs.

$34M under the cap and can't sign any depth for this season?
Pioli traded for and gave the big contract to Cassel.
Pioli hired Haley.

The Chiefs have been a joke of a franchise for almost 20 years now. This Haley firing isn't going to make many happy, especially with even the whiff of the possibility that Pioli could bring in his boy, Josh McDaniel. Then we'd really have some pissed off Chiefs fans.

Looks like Sparano is gone too - that was a shitty situation, though, after the obvious grab for Harbaugh last year.

They need a QB, if they had Orton from the beginning of the year they could still be in contention for a playoff spot.

Looks like Sparano is gone too - that was a shitty situation, though, after the obvious grab for Harbaugh last year.

They need a QB, if they had Orton from the beginning of the year they could still be in contention for a playoff spot.

Agree on the QB part, but they need to draft one in the first round and develop him instead of these second rounders and journeyman stop gap measures they keep bringing in.

And that's just stupid timing. Why not after he went 0-7? If Matt Moore hadn't gone down yesterday and they won, would he still have been fired?

When Ross decides he wants to own a football team and not an entertainment venue, they might be successful.

I think the real question here is "Who's excited for Seahawks-Rams tonight???"

Yeah these MNF games have been LOL bad almost every week. Unfortunately I will go watch some of this one and eat dinner alone at a bar b/c I'm out of town. Fuuuuuuuuuu.

Back