• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 14 NFL Thread

Percy is pretty good, those migraines have totally hijacked his career though.

Percy is awesome although I don't consider him a #1 wr. He's more of a slash player. Kid can do anything. He's had by far his best year as a pro. Again, once they get an OL, they are gonna be pretty high powered.

I guess I'll be seeing Percy at my gym in a month when the season ends. He lives here in Green Cove Springs.

Meanwhile, TJ Yates is finally looking like a dumb rookie against Cinci.

Old ACC QBs returning to their old ways today.

Now we just need Matt Ryan to start vomiting on the sidelines and we'll be good

Ponder benched. Just like college.

Actually he never got benched in college. He took over the job from Weatherford at VT in his rs-fr season and never gave it back except to injury. Also, he's playing hurt and not 100%. He will be fine when it's all said and done.

Ref in the Houston game looks like a skinny Grobe.

And being a CB in the NFL is damn near impossible these days.

That's Ed Hochuli. Awesome.

End of this game is wild. The PI call was definitely correct though. He was riding Jacoby Jones for about 15 yards there.

Actually he never got benched in college. He took over the job from Weatherford at VT in his rs-fr season and never gave it back except to injury. Also, he's playing hurt and not 100%. He will be fine when it's all said and done.

Except the one game we were talking about where he was benched for Lee

You knew Rexy was going to gift-wrap that for the Pats.

(Not entirely his fault)

Did TJ freaking Yates just lead a fourth quarter game tying drive against one of the better defenses in the NFL?

Back