• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 14 NFL Thread

Ryan Taylor, pride of Mt. tabor getting his first career catch and TD for the Packers.

How many of those are defensive guys? I know B.J. Raji got a rushing TD once. I can't even figure out how 18 different offensive players could score...

Aaron Curry just made a huge hit on Aaron Rodgers. He forced a fumble, but it's probably going to be overturned as an incomplete.

Aaron Rodgers is playing a different game than everyone else. It has been a very long time since I have seen such a dominate player in the NFL.

Also...can we please take the Eagles off the "In The Hunt" category?

That was the first time I have seen a full NE game. How in the hell do they have that record with that D? I realize their O is great but it has been a long time since I have seen a defense as bad as theirs. No way they do anything in the playoffs...no way.

Pats had 2 wide receivers playing defense today. Now the secondary isn't normally great, but there's some 3 and 4th string guys playing with all the injuries that have happened. Teams throw all over them if the Pats don't force turnovers.

How was that an interception? If two guys both have their hands on the ball, possession goes to the wide receiver, no? The defender didn't have sole possession of the ball until he was rolling out of bounds.

Aaron Rodgers is playing a different game than everyone else. It has been a very long time since I have seen such a dominate player in the NFL.

Also...can we please take the Eagles off the "In The Hunt" category?

you are so uptight about the eages being better than your shitty skins

GROSSman

Back