• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weekly Teacher Sex Thread -Not Safe for Life

teach3-jpg.jpg

I led a very sheltered life during my teenage years in the 70's; the Sears catalog underwear section was about as close as I got to a woman. We had some hot teachers at my high school, and if one of them had blown me, the p.s.i. on my balls would have been enough to blow her tonsils clear out her ass.

I led a very sheltered life during my teenage years in the 70's; the Sears catalog underwear section was about as close as I got to a woman. We had some hot teachers at my high school, and if one of them had blown me, the p.s.i. on my balls would have been enough to blow her tonsils clear out her ass.

Laughed out loud. Nice.

wait which one is that? the hot one? talk about a profile bait and switch

you can ski down that schnozola

Yeah. Now that's a girl I could see hanging out at Golden East Crossing Mall.

I can say that i never had a teacher that I thought was as hot as some of these women. I would have been OK with it!

In 8th grade I had an unreal 20something year old science teacher. Even with my teenage eyes and life inexperience, I knew she was ridiculously hot. She was dating a Baltimore Oriole at the time.

My 7th grade history teacher was one of the original panthers cheerleaders

I nearly pissed myself I laughed so hard at this.

Back