• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Chaundee!!!

In your FACE Kansas (wait, that actually makes sense)

Great work by the staff in targeting him early and then finishing the job. Well done.

Now comes the awkward conversation where he has to ask Bill Self to please move out of his house.

Chaundee needs to learn four new words: "New phone who dis?"

Stretch before patting yourself on the back.

I mean, I get it for those that do because I used to, but Jesus tap dancing Christ, that got so annoying.

Glad we landed what seems like a very good player. And the perception of us landing a top quality recruit over Kansas is YUGE.

I mean, I get it for those that do because I used to, but Jesus tap dancing Christ, that got so annoying.

Glad we landed what seems like a very good player. And the perception of us landing a top quality recruit over Kansas is YUGE.

Perception is reality, bruh.

Yeah, I got burnt on it a few years back myself. Glad we've got people that keep up with it so I can stay in the loop. But also didn't realize KU was after this guy. Shrug.

I'm so glad I don't get this joke because I don't closely follow recruiting anymore.

Although context clues let me figure it out pretty easily.

Kansas saw him five times in September including four in home visits.

You didn't? That's all this thread has been talking about for weeks.

PG - Crawford, Childress
SG - Brown, Woods, Wilbekin
SF - Randolph, Washington, Eggleston
PF - Dinos, Mitchell
C - Collins, Moore, SJM

I could get excited about that.

You didn't? That's all this thread has been talking about for weeks.

PG - Crawford, Childress
SG - Brown, Woods, Wilbekin
SF - Randolph, Washington, Eggleston
PF - Dinos, Mitchell
C - Collins, Moore, SJM

I could get excited about that.

THIS thread literally got started today.

We went over that over a month ago.

BTW, JC will be the starting PF next year unless a miracle happens.

wonder how much it is going to cost to change our stationary to University of Wake Forest...whatever the cost its worth it! Go Chaundee and UWF!

Welcome Chaundee. Your decision to attend Wake Forest has made a lot of people very happy. Thanks.

Back