• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Coron Williams!!!!

MrBojangles

Reaction score
I am really excited about Coron's commitment to the Deacs! He is exactly what we will need next year and hopefully, between he and Devin, and Travis (not to mention CMM & Aaron), we can make a move toward the top half of the ACC (especially with Miami and NCSU losing so much from their teams). I really want Travis to finish up strong and Coron is exactly what we needed to push us in that direction. Now if we could only find a 6'10" PF from the Caribbean who could block shots like nobody's business. Hmmmmmm....

I am really excited about Coron's commitment to the Deacs! He is exactly what we will need next year

He's a tiny piece of what we need. Sure, we need a shooter, but we need a hell of a lot of other things too.

lol at 'wake' and 'top half of acc' in the same sentence

A senior who is an excellent outside shooter is not a tiny piece. But I agree it's only one of many pieces. Welcome!

But yeah Coron is about as good as we can do to get out of the shitshow that is our basketball scholarship allocation. At least teams won't play pack line defense on us anymore.

But yeah Coron is about as good as we can do to get out of the shitshow that is our basketball scholarship allocation. At least teams won't play pack line defense on us anymore.

They could throw out a junk box and 1 if he is the only dude that can hit outside shots.

At least when he realizes that he hates [Redacted], he won't have to worry about transferring the following year.

Welcome Coron. I'm glad Jangles is exited. I cannot share his enthusiasm because Coron has no one to coach him. I pointed out in a post in March of this year that our top player showed no improvement over the past three years(stat-wise). I'm glad he chose Wake, but I kind of feel sorry for him as I do all our players.

This is getting funny... There was a time when it was 5 pages of "welcome!" Post....this is where we are now. For some reason our Fanbase reminds me of a stripper who has been dancing for 30 years and has ripped lingerie and bruises all over her face.

Apparently he is more than a shooter. I understand that he plays tough defense and has decent handles. Immediate contribution is a definite plus.

Good Lord, can't we just wish the kid best of luck on this thread and play bitter old man on every other one?

who is this robert morris guy and why does he hate coron williams enough to exile him to Wake...

Last edited:
This guy must be the greatest 9 PPG player in Robert Morris history

who is this robert morris guy and why does he hate coron williams enough to exile him to LOWF...

I would pos-rep you if not for the fact that I refuse to acknowledge anyone who uses that hated acronym.

Back