• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

and for some reason my Surface will not let me type the f word. Keeps autocorrecting to duck

Reactions: TBR
I have it on good authority it's going to be Clauson - has both ND and NC ties that interests Hatch and Wellman.

images

From Hartford Courant:
On Sunday night came word that UConn had asked Michigan State for permission to speak with Spartans defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi. Then on Monday, a source said Bowling Green coach Dave Clawson, rumored to be a candidate, is off the list. Clawson has interviewed at Wake Forest and reportedly is strongly being considered for that job, in which Narduzzi and Ball State coach Pete Lembo also are candidates. Lembo, according to coachingsearch.com, was meeting with Manuel in Atlanta on Monday.

Clawson is 0-2 in bowl games. Does this mean Wellman is hypocritical for failing to hire a coach with postseason success?

DISCUSS.

If what I've heard tonight is accurate it's Clawson.

The fact that we haven't heard from OTP recently seems to be indicative too that Lembo is not heading our way....

We shall see.....

Back