• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

No, Ron, he went to Tennessee after Richmond. Nice exclusion.

To be fair, he was listing his head coaching experience.

Actually pretty damn well done by Wellman there. Lots more numbers than I was expecting.

Why can't that idiot [Redacted] just wear a tie like that?

Yeah, that criteria didn't seem to be there during the last coaching search.
I found that a bit disturbing because he was like "this time it was simple"....as if developing other criteria weren't as simple. Shouldn't those criteria be there with every coaching search? And he seems giddy about hiring "a winner". I hope that doesn't turn into "culture" if we start losing.

He can find a black a gold tie that isn't hideous! I'm for him!

Ron's trustworthy because people who work with him know that they can fuck up and stay for a long time.

Clawson is also a very good speaker. This dude is so much better than [Redacted] in every way.

Oh God, sucking up to Wellman. Guess he has to. And maybe he just blocked out the BzHire.

Nice to hear Mike Buddie was so involved in the process. Sounds like Ron is laying the groundwork for a hand picked successor.

Except if they transfer they lose a year of eligibility, so they would have two years of eligibility at Wake. There are two exceptions: hardship waiver (extenuating circumstances) and transferring to a lower division.

Transferring doesn't take away a year of eligibility does it? I thought you just had to sit out a year.

Back