• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

Just saw a commercial showing highlights of when we were good and welcoming Forbes as head coach. This has been so anti-Wellman and great!

Not sure if this was posted, but Chris Long was obsessed with the Forbes announcement video and went on a hilarious rant at the end of his recent podcast (around the 80 minute mark):

https://twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/1256205663665033216?s=20

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ndy-dalton-worst/id1485277290?i=1000473250360
Sidenote: Long also tweeted separately the Currie/Forbes facemask video earlier.
In the comments Tom Arnold, the D-List actor married to Roseanne, was talking shit about Wake. Mocking the video and calling Wake a "high school." I was like, WTF.
At least, I think it was that Tom Arnold, it sure looked like him.

Just started listening. Marshall believes in Wake Forest basketball more than a lot of Wake fans do. I have a tough time figuring out why we didn't hire him to replace Dino.

Depressing to think about!

God, it really was probably that he wasn't "Wake Forest" enough or "Wellman" enough, more specifically. Can't have that ego to compete to with the delusional, holier than thou plastic man.

Last edited:
Anyone have a time mark of when Gregg Marshall starts on that podcast?

Was there for the Clawson public welcome and the Danny one as well. I am freaking bummed that we can't get together for this one.

Anyone have a time mark of when Gregg Marshall starts on that podcast?

The link in the tweet is just the Marshall segment.

Was there for the Clawson public welcome and the Danny one as well. I am freaking bummed that we can't get together for this one.

It would be cool to do a public video conference with Forbes just to see how many would show up. No way WebEx could handle it. Over 1000 people watched the press conference live.

Dig it. Howard dunk, CP3 and one off of glass, Brandon Childress fighting for a loose ball he probably lost by over dribbling into a blind alley.

Back