• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Well this is just a sad, sad, read.

MfDeacs99 is the worst poster on any board. He is like 81Deac on steroids.

MfDeacs99 is the worst poster on any board. He is like 81Deac on steroids.

Didn't he finally pack up his shit and leave the boards? I recall he got awfully testy about people pointing out the criminal actions of the Catholic Church. His answer was to threaten to kick everyone's ass, starting with Karma I believe.

Damn I hate that I remember that. It's a good thing he didn't say shit about hockey, though.

Yeah he thought people were picking on Catholics. He was the DeacMan of the Catholics.

He then retreated to scout and went completely unhinged. Was accusing me of making up screen names and posting as other people when other people called him out for being a lunatic and then started sending me private messages where he claimed that I was a trust fund baby living of my parent's wealth.

Also claimed I was in kahoots with Chrispy when he banned him for a week for being him.

He just made up shit and was totally convinced he was correct.

He also claimed that he retired from being a lawyer and was getting his doctorate and that he had won this libel case based on a fictional book and that he was going to sue people over there for defamation. I did a little digging and the guy was never higher than an associate and was living in a 150K house in Athens while getting his doctorate. What a fraud.

Last edited:
Didn't he finally pack up his shit and leave the boards? I recall he got awfully testy about people pointing out the criminal actions of the Catholic Church. His answer was to threaten to kick everyone's ass, starting with Karma I believe.

Damn I hate that I remember that. It's a good thing he didn't say shit about hockey, though.

Yeah, he's surfaced on scout.

He then retreated to scout and went completely unhinged. Was accusing me of making up screen names and posting as other people when other people called him out for being a lunatic and then started sending me private messages where he claimed that I was a trust fund baby living of my parent's wealth.

Also claimed I was in kahoots with Chrispy when he banned him for a week for being him.

He also claimed that he retired from being a lawyer and was getting his doctorate and that he had won this libel case based on a fictional book and that he was going to sue people over there for defamation. I did a little digging and the guy was never higher than an associate and was living in a 150K house in Athens while getting his doctorate. What a fraud.

That's a lot of crazy.

As an occasional lurker on TOB and Deman's echo chamber, all I have to say is that is one weird dude.

Back