• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Castevens delivering garbage in the tower and on the field

Why did the WF Football Recruiting Twitter page admit that we're struggling? Like why the heck do you post that photo? Wooow.

Streezy must have sustained a few too many hits...

Seriously, is there a competent/intelligent person in the entire AD (outside of Stonz)?

Wow, what a shitshow. You've got your own Twitter recruiting page admitting that we suck.

Last edited:
I heard that in a meeting of the entire AD this week, Casstevens justified keeping Ovations for two reasons:
1. Cost savings
2. Because "they have exceptional food in the Greensboro Coliseum"

I say WTF does this have to do with anything. Has anyone ever eaten at the GSO Coliseum? Not only does the food suck there, it's Greensboro, which has nothing to do with the venues here. This guy has been working with Wellman too long. They rationalize things the same way and both will never admit being wrong.

And I bet nobody asked why they don't have exceptional food in Winston.

The majority of the department hates both of them, hates the decisions they make, but are afraid to speak up and possibly lose their jobs. It's a sad situation that will continue until Wellman is gone.

The food at the Greensboro Coliseum is "exceptional"?????

I believe this has been posted before, but perhaps shitty food and service in Deacon Tower will be the one thing that finally pisses the big money donors off and gets them putting pressure on Wellman.

I believe this has been posted before, but perhaps shitty food and service in Deacon Tower will be the one thing that finally pisses the big money donors off and gets them putting pressure on Wellman.

This was Casstevens' decision and be should be fired for it and Wellman should be fired for hiring this crook in the first place. Someone needs to bring the hammer down, soon.

I saw a lot of good families lose in the KKD deal. This bastard should have served time, then. Now he's back, making more bad decisions. It just gripes my ass someone could put him in this position. Smart money says this is what finally brings Wellman down.

I saw a lot of good families lose in the KKD deal. This bastard should have served time, then. Now he's back, making more bad decisions. It just gripes my ass someone could put him in this position. Smart money says this is what finally brings Wellman down.

If he is the one that gets our athletic dept. cleaned out and back on the road to competency ... then he sounds like a hero to me.

I heard that in a meeting of the entire AD this week, Casstevens justified keeping Ovations for two reasons:
1. Cost savings

I say WTF does this have to do with anything. Has anyone ever eaten at the GSO Coliseum? Not only does the food suck there, it's Greensboro, which has nothing to do with the venues here. This guy has been working with Wellman too long. They rationalize things the same way and both will never admit being wrong.

Are you kidding? What a ridiculous justification. Wake forest may save money by allowing 300 lb recruits only 1 steak, but the gross revenues will surely fall as people who have eaten the Ovations crap once will never eat it again!! So, Castevens will save a penny in order to lose a dollar! Idiots!!!

1. Cost savings

Reason #3: Occasional cases of food poisoning will lead to increased donations from the medical community

9212017.jpeg

Back