• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman broken bone in some sort of accident?

Now there are people commenting on TOS that this is the board for such salacious talk as our AD being in an accident that injured him.

Not sure of your point here as I see one person agreeing with the why start this thread sans info point and saying that "this isn't the board to do that on."

Not really people and we've all thrown around rumors and worried about facts later on here. Sometimes we've been right and sometimes we've been wrong. That sort of thing has long been squelched over there. Maybe it's just me but I didn't read anything negative about this board in that

Now there are people commenting on TOS that this is the board for such salacious talk as our AD being in an accident that injured him.

Not sure of your point here as I see one person agreeing with the why start this thread sans info point and saying that "this isn't the board to do that on."

Not really people and we've all thrown around rumors and worried about facts later on here. Sometimes we've been right and sometimes we've been wrong. That sort of thing has long been squelched over there. Maybe it's just me but I didn't read anything negative about this board in that

Could she be implying it needs to only be discussed on premium?

I guess that's possible tsy, but I can't see how that is premium worthy info, if there is such a thing

Hey 2&2Slider, I meant to give pos rep, but it said I gave neg rep. I apologize. Oh the shame........:tard:

It's no big deal either way. This isn't really a rumor if he is walking around the office in a cast.

Karma....

Its a bitch.

Karma is dead. But out of curiosity, let me know how your next week goes. As I am sure you know, folks who call tag 'karma' following someone's suffering (other than evil dictators or Osama Bin Laden) usually get ass fucked by karma soon after ... just sayin' be careful this weekend.

countdown

to hearing that he broke it during the coaching search (accident) and we're just now hearing about it. Explains the search and the strange post games. (meds)...

I read that as, don't post something so vague as that, considering that it is a Wake Forest Board, not that the board is dead and so go post it on another board. Since many found out about Prosser via the boards, it stands to reason that some may jump to a similar conclusion (albiet wrong) since there was no substantiating information posted.

WakeGal and Stig,

I don't think PalaDeac meant it either of the ways that you guys interpreted it. I think she seriously meant that DeaconSports was not a place for rumors and unsubstantiated stories, while OGBoards was.

Take that as you will, but that is what she meant.

WakeGal and Stig,

I don't think PalaDeac meant it either of the ways that you guys interpreted it. I think she seriously meant that DeaconSports was not a place for rumors and unsubstantiated stories, while OGBoards was.

Take that as you will, but that is what she meant.

Yeah, that's what my reaction was... kind of a dig at OGBoards, for whatever reason. I didn't think about anything similar to Skip or anything.

My opinion is that it's okay to post about it, because it's generally well-meaning... people keeping him in their thoughts for a full recovery. It's not like it was any of his doctors breaking HIPAA or anything; it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. :noidea:

Would the heat be better with CP3?

As opposed to either LeBron or Wade?

Best wishes to Ron on an easy and speedy recovery. Never a good thing when a 60+ yr old gets into a pretty bad accident. Best of luck to the administrators helping to fill in

Back