• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman Retiring; Currie New AD

Is this “PM” an inside joke or is it actually a real thing?
I'm thinking some truth to it that there is something in the works, but I've seen the "Pm please " thing on here a few to times over the years reading these boards, so who really knows if its real or if they are just having. Lot of fun with us! Lol

Is Rick Barnes too old come home to western NC to finish out his career?

I've requested a pm. Bottle of lotion on the desk and uh ____in the other.

Spoken like someone not trusted enough to get the PMs

But there's information that can be appropriately posted here publicly and information that should remain private, hence the need for PMs.

We need a stud PG transfer or top-30 recruit in 2019. We also need a stud true Center in 2019.

With those pieces, if our nucleus stays to play for the new coach, we will be solid.

damn, ITC. good thing you didn't say that so biff could see. he would be pissed!

We need a stud PG transfer or top-30 recruit in 2019. We also need a stud true Center in 2019.

With those pieces, if our nucleus stays to play for the new coach, we will be solid.

We need a coach to come in and do what Williams did at VT recruiting wise. Our 2019 class is trash at the moment.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-forest/Article/Wake-Forest-Athletic-Director-Ron-Wellman-QA-Part-2--129774095/

Second installment from the Q&A with Wellman by Les at 247.

Favorite quote from it: "On his biggest regret:
Wellman: 'You always want to win every game and win every championship. You want to win, win, win. There have been disappointments along the way, and I don’t know that we need to identify those. But you always try to find ways to overcome those disappointments and work with people to overcome those disappointments. We’ll continue to do that the next couple months and make sure that everything is in as good of shape as possible for John to take the reins.'"

damn, ITC. good thing you didn't say that so biff could see. he would be pissed!
Moderators can read reps and PMs. How do you think Biff has been facilitating the spread of this juicy info so efficiently?

Back