• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman

I'm sorry then, I was positive it was. That's my fault. All I know is some on here made out like we missed big time. He averaged 3 points a game and had 48 assists in 420 minutes so about 1 assist every 9 minutes for a guy who was praised for his ability to create.

He was a freshman playing on a stacked (obvi underperforming) team. As numbers said, when he got his chances he had some good moments against top teams. Let's see how he does the next 3 years when he is running the team.

You think he's running the team this year? He had a lot of athletes last year and usual that's the best way to pile up assists.

Fascinating how a thread supposedly about Wellman focuses on Cook and Lewis.

You think he's running the team this year? He had a lot of athletes last year and usual that's the best way to pile up assists.

He was playing behind one of the better PG's in the country last year in Lorenzo Brown.

He played very, very well when he was on the court, especially for a freshman.

Yall brought that up, not me. And you do realize they brought in a 5 Star pg, I doubt he will be running the team. He had a team that was built for guys like him to load up on assists if he can create like everybody says, yet he still didn't get any when he WAS in the game.

Pretty clear that nobody on this board has a life. I'll make sure to post back on here when Lewis is playing back up this year.

Pretty clear that nobody on this board has a life. I'll make sure to post back on here when Lewis is playing back up this year.

You be sure to remember to do that. "That" being, remembering that you needed to post on a message board to prove to people with no lives that you were right.

That will show us all.

Can we change the thread title?

Back