• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman

I was wrong and yet Lewis is headed right back to the bench this year?? You clowns acted like his passing skills alone would get him to the NBA.

That's a joke, our guys can't even look decent in the Pro-Am. Our team is not above anybody, heck Mike Grace would be our best player behind Thomas.

Even with Wake at the level it is now, Carter Cook would have no place on the basketball team.

Lewis has already shown he can be a game changer. When Brown got hurt, he stepped in against two of the top 15 teams in America and contributed 29 points, 11 assists, against one turnover in his first two starts. That's incredibly good.

That's a joke, our guys can't even look decent in the Pro-Am. Our team is not above anybody, heck Mike Grace would be our best player behind Thomas.

No he wouldn't. I'm not bashing Mike Grace because he's a great dude, but a guy that played 42% of the minutes for Yale (a 14-17 team), would not be the second best player on this team.

Codi, Coron and Travis are all definitively better than him.

We had five different guys score 30+ points in the Summer League this year so I'm not sure what you mean by "look decent."

Did the pro-am have the same caliber players this year as years past(Not saying it was unbelievably great in the past either)? I'm not being smart here, just asking.

Mike Grace is awesome, but is just clearly not the second best player Wake would have. Chase Fischer was likely better than Mike and god knows how everyone here rated Chase.

Carter Cook is (and was) not good at basketball.

There's a reason that he couldn't cut it at Upstate. He might be a great guy, but dude was never that great at basketball.

Mike Grace is awesome, but is just clearly not the second best player Wake would have. Chase Fischer was likely better than Mike and god knows how everyone here rated Chase.

This is also true. Mike is an awesome guy and a hell of a basketball player, but he was never ACC-caliber. Not even on a [Redacted]-team.

That said:

Chase Fischer > Mike Grace > Carter Cook

You guys realize we are not talking about an ACC team right? There's a chance we don't win an ACC game this year. The point of this tread was to say if well man is going talk about any coach then it should start with basketball.

You guys realize we are not talking about an ACC team right? There's a chance we don't win an ACC game this year. The point of this tread was to say if well man is going talk about any coach then it should start with basketball.

No there's not.

Can't believe this thread got two pages...might as well add to it.

You can try and make me out to be stupid for thinking carter is a good ball player but will you ever admit to being wrong and that Tyler will never be more than a good second option?

You can try and make me out to be stupid for thinking carter is a good ball player but will you ever admit to being wrong and that Tyler will never be more than a good second option?

Me? I never said anything on him one way or the other, I don't think. I gave up following recruiting after the OCC debacle.

I'm sorry then, I was positive it was. That's my fault. All I know is some on here made out like we missed big time. He averaged 3 points a game and had 48 assists in 420 minutes so about 1 assist every 9 minutes for a guy who was praised for his ability to create.

Back