• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We're already depper than we were last year."

minister.jpg

Last edited:
This is not happening. Where the fuck is the quote? I have to read it for myself so I can properly throw up.

i don't always do coke, but when i do i make sure to chase it with milk.

I don't always hate basketball coaches, but when I do, I hate Jeff [Redacted].

I honestly think [Redacted] has lost grip with reality if he truly believes that shit.

He's either too unsaavy or too arrogant to realize how ridiculous it sounds. You simply don't say something that absurd in the context of this shit storm. The only thing WFU is worse at than basketball is interviews.

I'm in wait and see mode, but if WFU doesn't so something other than issue a bunch of insulting platitudes, I am going to have to meditate a lot to keep my irritation from turning into complete disdain.

I really want to see what manner of idiocy comes out of Wellman's mouth, if he stands pat.

Buzz was desperately trying to be reassuring. But it's not working. He has lost the team, the fans, and can't seem to fathom it. He really needs to resign, no way around it.

He's a fine NBA scout and should go back to doing that, doing what he does best. He doesn't need years more of this. Nor do we.

If this clown is around next season I'm gonna attend every home game and chant BUZZOUT for two hours straight. I legitimately hate this mother fucker.

Man you guys are just itching for another "hey fuck you, buddy!" outburst from him into the stands during a game! Surprised we didn't see more of that towards the end of this season.

Let him say that to me.

"Fuck me? Just like how you fucked this program? No, Jeff, fuck you."

If this clown is around next season I'm gonna attend every home game and chant BUZZOUT for two hours straight. I legitimately hate this mother fucker.

Due to both the hilarity and the fact that I will be in Africa, I am willing to buy tickets for some of those games for you to yell BuzzOut all game

Back