• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We're Gonna Beat the Wolf Pack...

WF RULZ

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
We're gonna beat the Wolf Pack, that's what we're gonna do.
Their coming to our field, to get the victory.......
The Deacons will defeat them, and kick em in the ass.....

They come to our house, and fill it up with red,
their poor old players ass's drag like used fishing lead
The Deacons will destroy them, and send them on their way.

Tanner Price will lead us, that is certain sure.
Our speed is what will kill them, and our D will drive the stake.

We're gonna beat the Wolf Pack, that's what we're gonna do !

Get Big You Beautiful Hairy Deacons !!!!!!!!!!

BEAT STATE !

tumblr_lbs6r9Vwh21qefevmo1_500.jpg

In with you Rulz...

Nevermind "team shit-spackle"... like monkeys at the zoo launching turds at one another.

Make's 'em feel free, I guess. Poor bastards...

In with you Rulz...

Nevermind "team shit-spackle"... like monkeys at the zoo launching turds at one another.

Make's 'em feel free, I guess. Poor bastards...

I'm in too!!! We need this one so bad and I know we've got the team to win, we've just got to get it done. This group needs to learn how to win and tomorrow is a get time to start.

No one but Rulz and lectro care about Wake doing well. They're the only two.

No one but Rulz and lectro care about Wake doing well. They're the only two.

Its true. I applaud their 40+ years effort of filling up Groves Stadium every Saturday while the rest of us sat at home watching the Tarheels. Its amazing how two people can do that.

ETA: Rulz aint that bad though on the new boards

Last edited:
Its true. I applaud their 40+ years effort of filling up Groves Stadium every Saturday while the rest of us sat at home watching the Tarheels. Its amazing how two people can do that.

I love the "fan" who thinks that if other fans say anything negative about their team, they aren't real fans. You know your team is kind of like your dog. You love your dog no matter what, through thick and thin, but if you dog takes a crap in the middle of the floor you can say, "that stinks" and spank his little butt, however you still love him.

You boys are morons...just don't post on threads you assheads.

I love the "fan" who thinks that if other fans say anything negative about their team, they aren't real fans. You know your team is kind of like your dog. You love your dog no matter what, through thick and thin, but if you dog takes a crap in the middle of the floor you can say, "that stinks" and spank his little butt, however you still love him.

This x 10

We're turning into Carolina. Our biggest fans didn't go to WFU.

Back