• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We're heading down to the wire..

I think I predicted

SU-w
NCSU-W
GW-W
BC-L
FSU-L
VT-L
UNC-W
Duke-W
ND-L
Clemson-L
UMD-W
Vandy-W

I was certainly wrong and I'm proud that turned out to be the case. If we can get the next two I will be very satisfied with the season. With all the pieces returning and a favorable schedule, we will be counting the days until the opener the day after our season ends.

winning the next two and the bowl would be absolutely huge. But getting to the bowl first has to be the goal. If we get to a bowl and lose the team is hungry next year, if we lose out we may be demoralized.

I hate to say this but I predicted five wins this season. God, I hope I'm wrong.

I mean, he only made two (he would show up on the boards right about now, and that he would stop w/ the verbal sparring). I'm not sure why'd he'd be expected to keep either one since not a single person responded to that thread acknowledging it's even being made.

The heart of his post was his trying to apologize to people, and no one responded to that.

I remember that. He made that thread while still arguing in another thread in his usual way. It didn't get responded to because it was obvious bull shit

Given our expectations for next year, I fully expect us to field a punt on our own goal line over labor day weekend.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827

He hasn't quite honored the promises made in that post, but I'm sure part of that has to do with it being completely ignored.

Thanks for posting that...I missed it the first time around. Wow, he somehow manages to make himself out as the victim and the savior in that single post, patting himself on the back ferociously while coming of with an "I did it for you" excuse as to why he acts like an ass to other posters. Sorry lectro, many of us were diehard Deacon fans, doing far more than stirring up shit on a message board, before you came to save us from our "tepid football culture."

The heart of his post was his trying to apologize to people, and no one responded to that.

You really read that thread as lectro apologizing rather than patting himself on the back in a round about way? Don't be so gullible. See this post shortly before his apology where he's also furiously patting his own back using the same language:
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showpost.php?p=299221&postcount=48

In short, he's saying this: If not for me being an ass on a message board, you guys and Wake Forest football wouldn't be where you are today. :rolleyes:

I'm not guillible, you just let your intense hatred of Lectro cloud your opinion of everything he does. It's sad.

Back