• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Westminster Kennel Club

New favorite in this category! The Great Pyrennes that actually works as a livestock dog for free range chickens! Rare you get a working dog at Westminster that actually works. What's his name?! Biggest pet peeve, they don't show their names very much.

New favorite in this category! The Great Pyrennes that actually works as a livestock dog for free range chickens! Rare you get a working dog at Westminster that actually works. What's his name?! Biggest pet peeve, they don't show their names very much.

Its always confusing cause they have some crazy ass official name and then what their owners call them. His name was Raleigh though.

Fifi wins the Working Group!

I think Fifi's gonna win it all!

Lulz, yeah I was wondering why the heck there were two of these threads.

Ok, merged the two threads, and left it on the sports board for now at least.

Why do the owners put the dog treats in their mouth? Even after the dogs mouth sometimes. I love it.

They are trying to get them to pay attention and do what they want. After judging its a treat for doing well.

Man do I hate dalmatians.

Back