• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Westminster Kennel Club

Dachsund makes the final cut and RalieghDeacon not watching.

WTF, that is messed up. It's not even an actual dog. A cat or some type of overgrown guinea pig won.

THE PEKINGESE????????

Looks like a tissue box.

THE WORST DOG WON! WTF

the doberman was so badass. also loved the shepherd and the setter. literally picked far and away my least favorite

How can you argue with this face!?!

A-Pekingese-named-Malachy-007.jpg

How can you argue with this face!?!

A-Pekingese-named-Malachy-007.jpg

Jesus Christ, that looks like a Furbee.

Pekingese and Chihuahuas suck. Have to be the worst dogs out there Edit:they are even worse than Poodles.

Mastiff family never wins. Rigged like the WWF. Give it up for the Bullmastiff FTMFW

Edit: They should have more than one judge for each group. Not just one douche who has a fetish for one dog in the group.

Pekingese and Chihuahuas suck. Have to be the worst dogs out there Edit:they are even worse than Poodles.

c_hairless.jpg

Oh, hai!

Btw, I have no love lost for Poodles, but apparently they are extremely smart. Animal Planet had a Dogs 101: Extreme Breeds the other day and Border Collie was listed as smartest, but Poodle was really close.

Poodles are great dogs and are hunting dogs. The problem is the stupid ass haircuts they put on them for shows.
suckling.jpg

Is that a Chinese Crested? They would be at the top if I ever saw one in person. Am familiar with the reported intelligence of Poodles, but I am just going off personal impressions.

gotta wait a whole year now. sad. i'll watch the dvr'd part instead of the wake game tonight FTW!

Even with a couple hundred dogs at the show, there's still less chance you'll see any of them drop a turd on the floor than if you watch our game.

Back