• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at VIRGINIA 7 pm FRIDAY, ESPN2

have we ever had four straight dominating wins in a row like this?

Wake really pulled back on the reins the last three "drives." As bad as the UVA defense is, if Wake mixed in a few passes, the Wake offense could have scored 50.

Starting to believe this could be a very special season.

Wake really pulled back on the reins the last three "drives." As bad as the UVA defense is, if Wake mixed in a few passes, the Wake offense could have scored 50.

Same with the FSU game.

Could have said that in any game. We haven't had to play a full four quarters yet.

Best 4 quarters we’ve played in a long time. We’re pretty good.

I loved our play calling tonight except for when we were on their 5 with three more tries and we tried hitting the slant after we had been crushing them with the run. Felt like Seahawks vs. Patriots. They had no answer for our run that series…keep it going.

Other than that, the most complete game I remember us playing in a long time. Go Deacs!!!!

I feel like UVA and their QB (Armstrong, maybe?) didn't get talked about nearly enough. Considering they only lost at home to Wake by 20, feels like they got short changed in the coverage by the announcers. And the refs did not call every 50/50 call in favor of UVA, so I doubt their objectivity.

Wake O really didn't play in the 4th quarter. Just a bunch of straight hand offs into a stacked box. If Wake had needed points, Sam would have pulled those and thrown.

We could use a video of that last spot. He just picked up the ball and moved it 4 or 5 feet.

Bothroyd was incredible. He spent most of the game in a headlock, but just kept the motor running. Awesome.

If UVA was playing 2nd stringers then that last drive is fine, but calling a timeout and and trying to score with your first team for the sole purpose of making the score look better is bush league. And quite frankly Mendenhall should have run out the clock as fast as he could so he could go ream his team out for getting absolutely manhandled by Wake Forest.

Back