• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

The espn article mentions Sarr's acquiescing to wait to enter the portal until after Forbes was hired as potential reason he could get the waiver.

Which makes no sense to me. What would entering it a week earlier or so have done? Or how would it have changed anything? He's still transferring - and to the school I assume was his first choice. Am I missing something?

yeah exactly? why is that relevant?

wasn't it originally reported that Sarr wanted to put his name in for the NBA draft (not the transfer portal), but that Manning had asked him to hold off on that and then was subsequently fired 24 hours before the deadline? And that somehow Sarr couldn't then get his name in there in time?

wasn't it originally reported that Sarr wanted to put his name in for the NBA draft (not the transfer portal), but that Manning had asked him to hold off on that and then was subsequently fired 24 hours before the deadline? And that somehow Sarr couldn't then get his name in there in time?

Yes

Probably best not to know; nonetheless, I would be interested in knowing if DM is actively encouraging players and recruits to stay away from WF. I have wanted to think the best of him personally; but if he is, that would be the nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned.

Probably best not to know; nonetheless, I would be interested in knowing if DM is actively encouraging players and recruits to stay away from WF. I have wanted to think the best of him personally; but if he is, that would be the nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned.

He's a bad basketball coach, not a sociopath or an idiot.

I was told by one of the players that Jahcobi isn't likely to return. Maybe BYU or USC. Hopefully this is wrong though, would love for him to stay.

Bummer. Unless the ETSU guys come in, we will be historically thin and relying on walk-ons.

BYU? I’ve heard Neath was gonna do what Olivier did (not follow him but also leave if he left)

In case some of you are boycotting the Sarr thread. this could put a smile on your face.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentuc...27s_basketball

KY bball Wiki

132 National University
2019–20 Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team
Kentucky Wildcats logo.svg
University Wannabe Louisville
First season 1903
Athletic director Mitch Barnhart
Head coach John Calipari (11th season)
Conference SEC
Location Lexington, Kentucky
Arena Rupp Arena at Central Bank Center
(Capacity: 23,500)
Nickname Who Cares, We Can’t Read Anyway
Student section Smells

At least we haven't seen any of our guys doing this.

Back