• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

UK & Michigan pushing back the start of their 3-year agreement to play each other by 1 year. So no game this year... Starts in 2021-22.

I guess they decided they didn't want to start the series until they could feature a Sarr/Brown matchup.

:couch:

If Chaundee gets a waiver, just let everyone transfer whenever they want. There is no legitimate reason for him to get a waiver.
Agree. I really like Chaundee but there is basically no reason for him to get a waiver under the rules as they currently exist.

Everybody says they are going to get a waiver and that they are feeling good about it.

I think most applications are dismissed right away.

It's kind of annoying that we don't really get to know the status of each transfer as the process moves along. I assume the players that get rejected will just stop talking about it as a possibility.

Hopefully we'll hear on Sarr, Brown, Wilkins and others related to Wake Forest because Les (and others) will keep tabs on it.

I guess if the NCAA is going to punt the decision, I'm cool with everyone already in the portal getting a waiver this one time. Maybe just don't open it up to anyone else? I dunno. I just want us to have a decent sqwad next year that is worth watching. Don't really care about Chaundee and Sarr -- let. them. play. let. them. play. let. them. play.

There is 100% no reason Chaundee would get the waiver unless everybody does (which I don't really even care about).

I thought he was transferring with the intent to sit a year and play a year.

Todays vote is going to lead to "WILD WEST" either way. If the vote YES no sitting out, there will be more tremendous poaching at wild life preserves. If the vote is NO, the scrambling for people to get elusive waivers and others trying to return cause "mad house". Fun.

Todays vote is going to lead to "WILD WEST" either way. If the vote YES no sitting out, there will be more tremendous poaching at wild life preserves. If the vote is NO, the scrambling for people to get elusive waivers and others trying to return cause "mad house". Fun.

The evidence is piling up. RJKarl has a doppelganger on this board.

Someone posted NCAA stats regarding transfer waivers and they show that the majority of waiver requests are granted. In the past four years the lowest percentage for approvals was 52%.

Someone posted NCAA stats regarding transfer waivers and they show that the majority of waiver requests are granted. In the past four years the lowest percentage for approvals was 52%.

That was me, but that is only the percentage of those that actually go to that committee. The vast majority of the requests are denied without that review.

The NCAA one free transfer rule will go into effect next year.

Will be hard to get both Mac and Williamson. Maybe that’s why we haven’t gotten a commit from the latter yet.

I think Mac coming affects Williamson’s decision more than Williamson coming affects Mac’s decision. I say we wait until we found out where Mac is going before taking or turning away Williamson. More than likely we get 1 of the 2, so either way it should turn out to be a positive.

Back