• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that if you consider this news with his tweet last week, it would suggest that Manning will not be back

We had only two ACC level players and soon we will have zero. Manning has to be held accountable for this ongoing fiasco.

Is he set to graduate this spring/summer? Or is he willing to sit out a year to get out of this dumpster fire?

What even is our starting lineup if Sarr's gone, too?

I feel like I don't even know 3/4 of the roster anymore.

Holy shit, man.

Is he set to graduate this spring/summer? Or is he willing to sit out a year to get out of this dumpster fire?

Everyone is gonna get a free year sans sitting per multiple P5 coaches on the twitter (they’re all moving forward as if anyone is able to transfer without sitting out)

I'm shocked about Chaundee. Last time I spoke to him directly, albeit months ago, he loved being at Wake Forest and there was no sign he had any intentions of leaving. To me 1 of 2 things are happening, Manning knows he is getting fired or Manning is intentionally burning down the program to complete shit out of spite.

Everyone is gonna get a free year sans sitting per multiple P5 coaches on the twitter (they’re all moving forward as if anyone is able to transfer without sitting out)
Got it. Makes a ton of sense then. Hardly any reason for Sarr to stick around either if that's the case. Basically every top 10 team would take him.

Can someone please update the scholarship chart, starting lineup, projected minutes, and projected wins/losses?

NCAA is voting on this in May I believe, and it is expected to pass. Of course, if everyone transfers and no season is actually played then this will all look really stupid.

Back