• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Brand Exploration

Start with the athletic program and go from there.

All joking aside I really like the old deacon head logo, so I would like the updated Deacon.

Last edited:
Uniforms are bad ass, but don't you dare decide to fuck with the deacon head logo!!!!

Uniforms have some appeal, but too much brown in the gold. Do not like the new WF logo or deacon head logo.

Looks good overall. I like the style of the jerseys but it shows why we use beige/khaki instead of old gold. It looks like a drab brown. This convinced me the mascot needs an update. I like what you guys did as a first draft drawing from older iterations instead of just the most recent.

An-Owl-Mascot-Costume.jpg

I like the throwback Deacon head but would prefer the bow tie addition. The WF looks kind of silly.

I like it, but I am dying to see the new football uniform details on the hoops uniform before we update the football unis again.

I like everything, except the white uni pants. I hate watching a team play with white on white.

I like all of it.

I'm down for going all in on the "drab brownish" old gold like they did here.

It's pretty unique. And also if Clemson can wear that shade of purple we can wear this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the Deacon head. Not too much a fan of the new-ish WF.

The uniform designs need borders.

Gold on Black with no white? A white trim would make it pop.

The jersey sleeves look a hell of a lot better than the crap that's on there now.

Yeah, drab brownish is basically what old gold is, so I'm down with that. I liked it -- was a little iffy on the WF, but I see where they're coming from with it. Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.

Has nothing to do with this, but the new Wake Forest website is not very good

Back