• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Clemson Game Thread

I'm still mystified. It doesn't fucking matter if the ball crosses the goalline in the air.

if that is the best replay officials can do, might as well not have them. Corrupt would be too kind.

TV said the replay booth people said the ball crossed the goal line.... if we are going to use replay maybe have people who understand football running the dvr up there.

Booth says it crossed the plain? Despite TV replays showing it clearly did NOT cross the plain. Looks like the fix is already in.

Teams love 3rd and long against us. Can someone explain how the game started? Why did we start on the 2?

Bud tried to make something out of nothing on the kickoff, and almost got a safety.

Booth says it crossed the plain? Despite TV replays showing it clearly did NOT cross the plain. Looks like the fix is already in.

The sad thing is that they don't need to do that. Clemson will still score 850 on us.

Think the ACC wants Clemson to win?
We always get jobbed here.And they don't always need it.

Seriously, not going for it on 4th and 1 from the Clemson 42 just pisses me off. This is not a game we'll win by being ultra-conservative. Need to show some balls. Grobe fucked the pooch on that decision and it's going to result in a 7-0 deficit.

Yeah, we also needed to keep them off of the field for as long as possible. But we got 22 yards of field position!

Sometimes I really do doubt if Grobe has testicles. We are such a bunch of bitches.

At least Grobe was smart not going for it. This will obviously be a low scoring game.

Ball game. We don't belong on the same field as these guys. Can we get Clemson off the schedule?

Go fuck yourself Clemson.

Back