• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Lacrosse

ctdeac13

Reaction score
I don't know if people remember but I made a post this spring to get people out to our game against VT this spring. I just wanted to reintroduce myself since I am now the president of the Mens Club Lacrosse Team now. I want to do a better job getting the public more involved than we have in the past. Our spring schedule isn't finalized yet but once it is I will post a link to it on this thread. I plan on using this thread all season to keep people updated on how our team is doing.

The other thing is that as a club team we get a very small amount of University funding. We are basically reliant on member dues to fund our team. We run on a very tight budget since if dues are too high then students won't play. Due to league rules regarding uniforms we had to order all new uniforms for this upcoming season. In order to help pay for our new uniforms we are selling our team gear. This includes sweatshirts, sweatpants, and our practice jerseys (pinnies). We even have a WF Lacrosse Snap-Back bar hat. I have included the URL and access code to our store on the website that we are using. Unfortunately this website isn't designed to handle addresses so a couple of days after you order something you will receive an email asking for you shipping address. I think you will be charged an extra $3 or something for shipping but my contact is still working on the details. We are using this service because this is the same company that is supplying all of our clothes and uniforms. Any profit that we make from the sale of gear can be used a credit to pay for our uniforms and other gear or BSN can write us a check. I know that the address thing is somewhat confusing and I apologize for that.

If you have any questions regarding the team or the ordering of gear please don't hesitate to PM me or you can email me at WFUMenslacrosse@gmail.com
I really appreciate everyone's support regardless of whether you purchase something and I look forward to seeing everyone out at some of our games this spring.

https://www.bsnteamsports.com/index.php
Access Code: demond2NJ

If you have a twitter give us a follow at WFULacrosse

I forgot to add that our online store closes on Thursday so that orders can be processed. this is the case because everything is made as it is ordered so nothing is pre-made and ready to ship. The Store will reopen on Friday or Saturday and we will do this 2 or 3 times. This makes it so that you won't have to wait 5+ weeks to get what you order. Wanted to add this as a new post for those who have already read the post.

I highly doubt that it will take 5 weeks for you to get it but it certainly will take 2 to 3 weeks. They are only making stuff as it is ordered so it takes like 3-4 days for supplies to arrive and another couple of days to make stuff. I apologize if I didn't make that clear in my first post. If you don't want to wait that long then I completely understand. It took us 2 weeks to get our stuff so its not a quick turnaround.

Just sent you a PM with question about gear. Keep scheduling updates coming. Suggestion - try to get your gear contact to offer a visor.

The problem with hats/visors is that we have to tell them that we are going to order at least 24 and a hat and visor would have a different design so we had to pick just one and we figured more people would buy hats.

I highly doubt that it will take 5 weeks for you to get it but it certainly will take 2 to 3 weeks. They are only making stuff as it is ordered so it takes like 3-4 days for supplies to arrive and another couple of days to make stuff. I apologize if I didn't make that clear in my first post. If you don't want to wait that long then I completely understand. It took us 2 weeks to get our stuff so its not a quick turnaround.

No worries man. I love lacrosse pinnies. I looked on ebay to try and find some for the lake and beach this summer, but couldn't find any.

Also I forgot to mention that we are doing a glove order for our team. If you are interested in getting Wake lacrosse gloves let me know. I'm not making any money off of these. We just have to place the order by the end of this week or beginning of next week and I've gotten a couple of inquiries. Send me a PM and I can give you more details.

Sorry to seem like a money whore.

Looks like the deadline was extended to November 1st based on the e-mail that I just got.

Monday is the deadline for the first order. We will open the store again later next week or the week after that. You can PM me if you have any specific questions.

I wanted to give people an update. I really apologize for the wait if you ordered something. I haven't forgotten about you guys. We ordered our gear through BSN and they are taking a very long time. Unfortunately my contact at BSN is no longer with the company so I've been having a hard time getting solid answers on the status of everyone's order. The last time I heard the clothes were at the printer but that we almost 2 weeks ago. I'm doing my best to find out whats going on and hopefully they'll ship the orders soon. If you placed an order could you PM or email me you shipping address. BSN was supposed to contact you but it as far as I know they haven't sent out an email since I ordered stuff too and I haven't gotten an email. Thanks for your patience and I'm really sorry about the delay.

email: wfumenslacrosse@gmail.com

In light of this difficulty, will you be placing any more orders? Chances for delivery pre-Christmas?

Back