• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB: Game #1 - Fairfield Stags - November 7 - 8pm - ACCN+

Caught the last 4-5 minutes of half. Where is Appleby

10-0 run to end half after TO.

Good coaching!

Decent first half on the basis of scoring the final 10 points in the half. Carr , Klintman and Hildreth played well. Team D was active and effective except down low. Took time for the team to get on the same page offensively with Appleby on the bench. Hope Hildreth can handle playing point until Ituka arrives.

Can ituka create? because we seem very light in that aspect.

Appleby looks like he’s going to be a nice addition. Very quick and nice passer. We need him to be the primary PG. Carr looks great. There might not be that big of a drop off from Jake. I’m very worried about the 5 though.

Appleby looks like he’s going to be a nice addition. Very quick and nice passer. We need him to be the primary PG. Carr looks great. There might not be that big of a drop off from Jake. I’m very worried about the 5 though.

I think we see more of Carr at the five than we expected pre-season.

Back