• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

i saw a 3 or 4 year old with what appeared to be a 16 OZ Hazy Little Thing IPA on TV

I saw that too. I was impressed. At first I thought it was a State fan but then I remembered that they wouldn’t be drinking an IPA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the Wake turnout yesterday for folks who were there? Sounded like we had a decent number of folks there

I thought Boopie, Carr and PFred's defensive intensity was the difference yesterday. That's what it takes to get through our inexplicable offensive lulls. If we bring that same energy today, it will be a throw down. Let's do this!

How was the Wake turnout yesterday for folks who were there? Sounded like we had a decent number of folks there
Crowd was definitely pro -Wake. Even if the ND mascot ran the red light/green light game for all the mascots at half time.

I thought Boopie, Carr and PFred's defensive intensity was the difference yesterday. That's what it takes to get through our inexplicable offensive lulls. If we bring that same energy today, it will be a throw down. Let's do this!
Put Cam in that category too. He was a second jersey on Shrewsbury.

i was paying more attention than usual to Hunter in the second half. I don't think the lulls he has are a lack of agressiveness. I see it as a fundamental problem of the offense...we stop getting him the ball. He's moving but no screens are set for him to get the ball and then attack the rim. We go into these bizarre periods of time where Boopie just dribbles down to 8 seconds and then chaos happens. I'm unclear what the offensive identity is supposed to be in those times.

i was paying more attention than usual to Hunter in the second half. I don't think the lulls he has are a lack of agressiveness. I see it as a fundamental problem of the offense...we stop getting him the ball. He's moving but no screens are set for him to get the ball and then attack the rim. We go into these bizarre periods of time where Boopie just dribbles down to 8 seconds and then chaos happens. I'm unclear what the offensive identity is supposed to be in those times.
A lot of the time he's moving around but is starting from the corner when Boopie is running point and when he cuts towards the basket or to the elbow, he frequently isn't getting much space and to your point isn't operating off of many screens.

anyone know where the deacs bench is for ticket buying purposes?

Quick reminder that PITT started 1-5 in the ACC this year and has gone 11-3 since then.

Yeah, one of those 3 losses was a curb stomping at the hands of the Deacs, but it willl likely be a battle tomorrow.
Yea, Pitt has been really impressive the last few weeks with tons of double digit wins. Gonna be tough.

Back