• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

A lot of the time he's moving around but is starting from the corner when Boopie is running point and when he cuts towards the basket or to the elbow, he frequently isn't getting much space and to your point isn't operating off of many screens.
Even Sallis was getting screens, frequently both defenders went with him, or another defender jumped over to double.

ACC net crew was split on predictions- Hancock and Joel picked Pitt— Boozer and Boeheim picked us. Boeheim’s comment was Pitt was probably the better team, but we play “together”. Don’t like Hancock picking Pitt— he’s by far the best talking head of that group.
One thing Luke Hancock was right about was questioning our toughness, after we lost three in a row to lesser teams...and one at home. I think we were more aggressive against ND and need to keep that up ...and if so, we should be fine.

For as long as I remember...going back to Jamie Dixon coaching days - Pitt has been a phenomenal offensive rebounding team. They get a lot of their points on 2nd chances. We gotta get butts on bodies to limit 2nd chance points on the defensive end and do the same to get O-Rebounds. We gotta be tough...and smart --especially our bigs-- if we're going to win.

Talked for a long time all season about what's next etc. This is the type of game we wanted. Win to stay alive. We are here and we can do it. Let's get it done and get on the big stage tomorrow night. No more tomorrows, no more ken pom. Win or lose. Let's fucking go.

Talked for a long time all season about what's next etc. This is the type of game we wanted. Win to stay alive. We are here and we can do it. Let's get it done and get on the big stage tomorrow night. No more tomorrows, no more ken pom. Win or lose. Let's fucking go.
We've all been Wake fans long enough to know how those games generally turn out for us.

i don't really get the greensboro purists

GSO is nothing special and the arena is nothing special

you just like that it's a closer drive, but nothing about the set-up is charming or anything

Charlotte, naturally, will be the best option. New arena, uptown, direct flights everywhere, drivable for about as many schools as possible, river nearby.

you just like that it's a closer drive, but nothing about the set-up is charming or anything
More FF miles if you have to connect, though

Charlotte, naturally, will be the best option. New arena, uptown, direct flights everywhere, drivable for about as many schools as possible, river nearby.

Why does the arena being “uptown” matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, right. If you don't get it then it's not special. People in DC or NY don't give a flip about the ACC tournament. Can't wait until we have it in California every five years.

Well, right. If you don't get it then it's not special. People in DC or NY don't give a flip about the ACC tournament. Can't wait until we have it in California every five years.
meh

i went as a kid in the 90s -- was there when the deacs beat GT for the title

fun memories, but could have moved the arena to any old place and the memories would be the same

This version of Carolina doesn't look fun to potentially play against tomorrow. Not that FSU is putting up much of a defensive fight....

meh

i went as a kid in the 90s -- was there when the deacs beat GT for the title

fun memories, but could have moved the arena to any old place and the memories would be the same

It’s not about the arena itself. It’s about the event and the atmosphere. In NC the ACCT is the biggest thing in town. But that’s not the case in DC or NY. Maybe a little bit in Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back