• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

This was my experience as well
A bunch sat next to us at the bowl game and were nice before the game started but turned into complete assholes. Actually exchanged some words which I usually don't do. Real jerks, all of them they rank up there with Louisville.

A bunch sat next to us at the bowl game and were nice before the game started but turned into complete assholes. Actually exchanged some words which I usually don't do. Real jerks, all of them
Dawg they are from an econimic waste land of poverty and diabetes. of course they suck

We should all get hazard pay for getting bilas two days in a row. Fucking twat

Who went yesterday and what’s the beer situation at Capital One Arena?
My ticket and parking was cheaper than a Mich ultra and chicken tenders. Mich Ultra is considered "Premium" and the only non-premium were Bud Lite and Budweiser.

My ticket and parking was cheaper than a Mich ultra and chicken tenders. Mich Ultra is considered "Premium" and the only non-premium were Bud Lite and Budweiser.
they got Hazy Little Thing somewhere, there was a big closeup on a can next to a young child yesterday

Back