• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

Okay my shoe tastes delicious

Gritty grimy tough together let’s gooooooooo

Hey, you gotta hand at this team. They could have totally given up.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Forbes should be ashamed. Piss poor and awful coaching... Didn't earn ONE DIME of his salary this year. Not a dime.
I disagree with this take. 16-1 at home is great - I'll take that any year. 5th place in the ACC is good but not great. 5 teams from the ACC should be making the tourney or more every year. Landing who we did in the portal was excellent.

CONS: NIT again is so mid. Not being able to retain Bobi and not having a better relationship with him than his agent had, not being able to get Damari ready for the end of the season run, not being able to stop the bleeding and coach us out of some second half pathetic performances.

I don't have the vocabulary to express how disgusted I am. Last night we played our way into position to get into the NCAAT. Now we're just going to piss it away to a team we've previously curb-stomped??? Frown. :(

Back