• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Syracuse - Thursday, September 1st (Wake +6.5)

I'm going to be so hammered down in Gainesville watching this game and screaming at the television. It'll be cute in an SEC town.

Haha. I have been that guy. I watched Wake/VT in a sushi restaurant across the street from the Swamp (the bar) about 5 years ago. It was UF/LSU weekend in Gainesville.

The Swamp has about 40 TVs, none of which were showing the Wake game. The sushi restaurant had a huge sign that read, "FREE BEER." A Wake buddy and myself went over thinking it was a great idea and maybe we could watch the Wake game. There was no free beer. However, we did get free chicken tenders if we ordered a pitcher of beer. They put the game on for us (since the other two people in the restaurant didn't care), and we watched Wake lose in style. Ah, the good ole days.

Enjoy Gainesville, it's a ton of fun on game weekends.

Terrible if it happens. WGAF about the Syracuse game in comparison to the State game. We need the practice time for the conference opponent.

We need wins and need to start the season out right. Can't practice but 17 hours in a week or whatever. We can get ready for NC State no problem. But we also need to win at 'Cuse to start the season out with a bang and give ourselves a chance for 6 wins.

We need wins and need to start the season out right. Can't practice but 17 hours in a week or whatever. We can get ready for NC State no problem. But we also need to win at 'Cuse to start the season out with a bang and give ourselves a chance for 6 wins.

It's extra days to focus on NC State.

Check the rest of the thread. That's why this thread was bumped up today.

Welcome to the OGBoards.

Ugh shuts me out of the senior sweep I believe.

Was gonna miss the BC game anyways because of the LSAT, but really wanted to go to this one.

Wakeforest22890 said:
Ugh shuts me out of the senior sweep I believe.

Was gonna miss the BC game anyways because of the LSAT, but really wanted to go to this one.

Oh no. Not law school.

Take the LSAT in Boston, bro.

I took the MPRE in Winston so I could go to the Wake game that day.

Ed note: MPRE is the multistate professional responsibility exam. It's a requirement for admission to the bar in most states.

If it was anything but ESPN3, I'm sure they would have mentioned it.

Get used to it. It's the new reality. Better than nothing, worse than everything else.

Pretty poor that an opening week Thursday night game between two BCS teams can't get on TV.

who just updated my thread title? I was in there to change it - I'm on the ball. :willynilly:

Well, that will make traveling to our game a little more difficult, but then I can fly back home Friday and spend the whole day Saturday watching games.

Complete dagger. I was planning a family trip up there that I will likely have to cancel now. But at least I can watch the game online!!! WTF.

Back