• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Syracuse - Thursday, September 1st (Wake +6.5)

This sports "marketing" crowd can't shoot straight. Ugh.

"The Syracuse contest will mark just the third time that Wake Forest has played indoors. The Deacons played at Houston in the Astrodome in 1967 and 1970."

Uh, no. Wake played at Tulane in the Superdome in the 90's. It's the same game our color guy, Bradley, was about three sheets in the wind. Quite entertaining to listen to the game.

Last edited:

"The Syracuse contest will mark just the third time that Wake Forest has played indoors. The Deacons played at Houston in the Astrodome in 1967 and 1970."

Uh, no. Wake played at Tulane in the Superdome in the 90's. It's the same game our color guy, Bradley, was about three sheets in the wind. Quite entertaining to listen to the game.

When we played Clemson in Japan, was that game in the Tokyo Dome?

I also hope ESPN3 is much better. I had the Internet set up right by the tv so I can at least hard wire the laptop (which thankfully has an hdmi out, making it idiot proof). That should help some.

Syracuse to Thursday

Being stuck on ESPN360 is what is terrible about this shift.

So this may be a dumb question, but the Big East set this game and ESPN has the rights?

Are we getting some cash for playing on ESPN even though it's just on the internet?

Any Syracuse fans around?

If so, my question: what will ticket availability be like on gameday? Hoping I'll have business take me up that way that week, so I don't want to buy a ticket in advance, should I not be up there.

Talk to Mr. Dave about the "cuse. He is an alum and has good contacts there.

It would be nice if the Deacs give me a win for my b'day.

That is the game Brian Kuklick was injured IIRC.

Is there any chance that this will be switched to real TV or is ESPN 3 set in stone?

Im going w/ the wife. Driving up from PA. Got tix thru the WF ticket office.

See yall then.

Wife and I are flying into Syracuse Wednesday that week for the game. Leaving Friday morning for weekend in Manhattan. Yankees v. Blue Jays Friday night. :D

Back