• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Syracuse - Thursday, September 1st (Wake +6.5)

Any chance this will be in HD on TWC? I would like to host a party for the game but not doing so if 10 people are crowded around a laptop. -- Thanks.

I do have reason to believe the game will be aired on TWC in the Triad.

One of their top receivers got arrested for drugs and their starting RB got stabbed a couple weeks ago. The receiver shouldn't play in our game, the RB probably will from reports I've seen. Their starting free safety also fractured his jaw and will miss our game

Syracuse is counting on a deep and vetern offense to cover for a young defense. Three of the backup centers Re down with minor injuries. They are big up front and have large running backs.

The defense is an attacking mode scheme. Should be an interesting game.

Last edited:
Is this Wake's first dome game ever? It's gotta be, right?

Is it possible to pause ESPN3? If I'm getting home around 830 that night, can someone hit the pause button and let me watch delayed (until I catch up via skipping through commercials and halftime)?

One of their top receivers got arrested for drugs and their starting RB got stabbed a couple weeks ago. The receiver shouldn't play in our game, the RB probably will from reports I've seen. Their starting free safety also fractured his jaw and will miss our game

Bailey got stabbed? I thought it was some other dude. And they may have some big rbs on the roster, but the starter is tiny.

Anybody that ordered tickets though wfsports.com received them yet? know when I should expect them?

Any word on a tailgate for the game? I live a couple hours away and am planning on attending along with a few of my fellow graduates (and some friends who went to Cuse).

TWC Sports in Upstate NY has confirmed they're showing the WF game. http://twitter.com/#!/BrentAxeMedia/status/103102746466594817
I really hope it will be picked up locally in the Triad, and it shouldn't seem to be a problem as most people have TWC around here as well. This must be the first time a game has ever been moved to accommodate an internet broadcast. Awful.

Last edited:
Back