• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Tennis (WS Open Starts Saturday)

UVA just broke, now 5-2 their dude serving.

Leaving the court now, delay or moving inside?

Ha, I was thinking the same thing as I wrote it. I guess the main thing is that the NCAA really wants to play it outside and will delay if there is any chance to do so.

Suprised they did not start the match earlier in the day to ensure it was not rained on. Currently Rubin up 5-2, but match has been haulted due to rain.

Suprised they did not start the match earlier in the day to ensure it was not rained on. Currently Rubin up 5-2, but match has been haulted due to rain.

Match has been moved indoors. Not good for Rubin; however, if anyone can do it he can. Shane has a big serve and forehand; therefore, indoors is to his advantage.

Rubin was quoted the other day saying the indoor courts are slow.

Just got here as they moved indoors. Hope the momentum continues. Is there a stream of these courts? Don't see cameras.

No indoor stream. Post when they start back.

Nice job Baylor and NCAA you knew was going to rain, and you could not put in a feed. PATHETIC

Presumably starting soon. Both guys finished warming up around 10 or 15 minutes ago. Missing officials/staff, although ball boys are here. Wake twitter said scheduled to start in 5 min and claimed broadcast at: http://t.co/ChMReTBZEc

Fighting back and forth on deuce. Rubin had 3 adv. serves. Holds and takes the first set 6-3.

Back