• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU’s Associate Chaplain for Muslim Life

I suspect he's a bigot but it seems he makes very specific claims, that should be easy to refute. (The dude claiming 9/11 was a zionist plot, for example). Refute them and move on.

I have it on good authority that you sleep with sheep. Should be easy to refute, so please take time in a public forum to explain to us all how you don't actually sleep with sheep.

I have it on good authority that you sleep with sheep. Should be easy to refute, so please take time in a public forum to explain to us all how you don't actually sleep with sheep.

Isnt this easier to refute?

2dfe816871d67335aade8d687daaeef6.jpg

Did Griggs make the statements attributed to him in that social media post?

Who's gonna make the parody name?

So many thoughts -

1. Did WF really need to send this to all alumni. I hadn't heard anything about any of this. Way to give the guy a broader audience. Part of me wondered if someone in PR was like, Duke had their muslim crisis, we need to have ours. Get on this!

2. Iman Grigg's email was something. Does he feel that little support from the university that he needs to send an email like that to explain himself?

3. Administration Bloat. So now we have an Associate Chaplain for Muslim Students. What, for all ten of them?

So many thoughts -

1. Did WF really need to send this to all alumni. I hadn't heard anything about any of this. Way to give the guy a broader audience. Part of me wondered if someone in PR was like, Duke had their muslim crisis, we need to have ours. Get on this!

2. Iman Grigg's email was something. Does he feel that little support from the university that he needs to send an email like that to explain himself?

3. Administration Bloat. So now we have an Associate Chaplain for Muslim Students. What, for all ten of them?

He's also an Imam at the Community Mosque in Winston-Salem, so I don't think WFU is his full time gig.

Back