• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

I thought Sy, Davien, Jake, Carter and Cam had their moments. Would love another shooter on this team. Expect us to be much improved. Cam is very aggressive on offense and has a lot of moxie. Looks like solid contributor as a freshmen.

I look forward to Conor and Les giving us a more detailed analysis.

"The team hosts a free open intrasquad scrimmage from 10 to 11."

Proceeds to be 15 minutes of stretching then layup lines so far. This scrimmage is intense. If this was just going to be an open practice they should have just said that, not marketed it as a scrimmage.

I, for one, am happy that we begin practices with stretching and warm up drills.

I look forward to Conor and Les giving us a more detailed analysis.

Only speaking for myself, but I got there around 10 and left at about 10:45 to go back to the football press box. All I saw were the same stretches and shooting I saw Wednesday, which is cool to see but doesn't show much in terms of contributors, lineups, etc.

So ... I've got nothing new off of yesterday. The kicker, though, is one of the Rivals contributors -- Jamie Shaw -- was there and I *think* will have a story or two off of it.

Was Tariq in Saturday's scrimmage?

yea you can see him a few times in the highlight clip that's floating around

he doesn't stand out as much as he used to since we have a lot of size

Was Tariq in Saturday's scrimmage?

Yes. Minimal video time. Drove the baseline and scored vs. Walton (?). A couple of quick catch then pass to the post from the baseline corner. He made it look easy scoring against Walton down low.

From taking a look at our schedule it appears that 7 of our conference games are on Bally Sports. I believe we had 2 conference games on Fox channels last year and the VMI game. What miserable coverage. The ESPN app seems to be a bit more sophisticated in blocking VPNs.

From taking a look at our schedule it appears that 7 of our conference games are on Bally Sports. I believe we had 2 conference games on Fox channels last year and the VMI game. What miserable coverage. The ESPN app seems to be a bit more sophisticated in blocking VPNs.

How does Bally have any viewers? Aren't they only on AT&T at this point?

Just looked at Duke's and UNC's basketball schedules, doesn't look like any of their ACC games are on Bally. The perception of WF basketball could not be lower among those that select broadcast options.

Sure but plenty of people don’t have cable anymore.

If our new commissioner is worth a damn he’ll drop Bally or force them to stream

Back