• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Hmmm, Reid reminds me too much of Bradford.
Hmmm, I don’t see that. I see more Dallas Walton than Bradford…a lot more, actually.

ETA: I hope we are in the running for McLeod. Admittedly I never really made a point of watching him play, but the few times when I was paying attention he looked the part.

Last edited:
I'd definitely take Reid based on that highlight video (awesome analysis, I know), but I imagine the chances of him landing at Wake are low between his size, Gonzaga pedigree, and waiver issues.

TBH, Bradford's Wake Forest highlight package isn't all that bad. A ton of dunks and a few slick moves.

Lol my favorite is the first highlight against UNC where he catches at 17:02 and doesn't release the ball until 16:55. 7 seconds of possession for a post up big man is an eternity.

Grant Nelson is a good guess. Zero chance he'd end up here, of course.

Last edited:
Trilly Donovan is a lot like Andrew Slater.

He likes to post commitments on twitter before they are announced. Usually in a format where he's not actually spoiling it, but it is obvious what he's saying.

No idea who he is. It is a recent thing. My wild-ass guess is that he works for Tipton or something and sees what he's working on.

Here's one from Slater just now:

Back