• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Jao Ituka getting no minutes? Somehow I don't see that as realistic.
I'm sure he will get minutes but I'm Not putting him in the creamygoodness official minutes projections until I actually see him play. We all penciled him in for big minutes last preseason and you see what happened. I have a reputation to uphold.

Barring something crazy... We now know our entire roster for next season and it isn't even June yet.

Huzzah!

And people were worried.

Bold statement. Bobi wouldn’t have gotten many minutes on a ranked Sweet Sixteen team. So this could be more even replacement than we may think.

Jao Ituka getting no minutes? Somehow I don't see that as realistic.
Some of these guys aren't going to play. We will have an 8-9 man rotation. Cam, Monsanto (when healthy) and Carr are about the only ones I am confident will be the rotation. We will have 7 brand new guys and Ituka who is basically new.

Some of these guys aren't going to play. We will have an 8-9 man rotation. Cam, Monsanto (when healthy) and Carr are about the only ones I am confident will be the rotation. We will have 7 brand new guys and Ituka who is basically new.
barring injury BOOPIE is an absolute lock in the rotation

The nice thing about our team is that we finally have some redundancy / depth. I don't think that was really the case for any of Forbes' earlier WF teams. Getting Canka takes some of the sting out of Bobi leaving, and I think he can get some minutes at the 3 backing up Damari.

Back