• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Maybe @CONeill or @LesJohns3D could do some ivestigative journalism to find the connections between that Australia based twitter jockey that hyped Bobi and Bobi's agent. I think a expose on agents working with media members to plant stories that get kids to leave school early or transfer would make some waves.

Klintman at least in 1st round of “way too early” 2024 NBA draft 1.0

Lots of good points especially at the end from McCants.

I didn't see the comment and I was going to say the same thing.

"That shooting form is literally perfect." - DeacsATS watching Joe Amonett sometime in the mid-90s.
If Parker proves to be what we all hope he will be, Steve Forbes will have to be referred to as Dr. Forbes!

Selfishly hope that Reid gets the waiver, but unless the NCAA enforces the one free transfer rule and essentially only grants waivers to two time transfers in the most compelling/rare circumstances, then, there should be no limits on transfers ever.

Perhaps his family circumstances are extenuating? I don't know squat about his situation, tbh.
I mentioned this on the other board, but I'm not holding my breath on anything the NCAA has said so far. People are going to go through the appeals process (which takes an annoying amount of time), and the fact that some are getting through and not others sets up for some nasty lawsuits coming down the pipeline. I'm not insinuating that Wake will be at the forefront of that, but I don't think it was a surprised Forbes let loose there's some lawyers, including his own personal one, working with Reid.

NCAA really might have backed themselves into a corner by making one of the criteria just a blanket statement of "mental health"

Back