• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

He's better than JJ Redick.
I look forward to seeing his form in person. IMO, the three best college shooters I've seen in person are Charlie Davis, Dell Curry, and JJ.

I was able to watch Redick throughout his HS career - his range as a HS freshman was amazing.

Hope Tom Mars is involved. Feel like any time whatsoever he's involved, the player is auto-granted the waiver, dating back to the Justin Fields days.

I’m not sure interesting is the word you are looking for there.

We better not be worse than Louisville.
I could go with "stupid."

That would fit with the level of attention to detail that has Canka on the starting five and also part of the Projected Bench.

I mean, given recent history its not a bad bet. But we should be better. And this guy clearly didn't put in a ton of time.

lol guys like Rothstein & Goodman sleep on Wake almost every year. And right before conference tourneys start - they'll finally tweet 'Wake is a dark horse to watch out for'. That's the only real acknowledgement we ever get from them

Rothstein just seems like the ultimate goober. he literally tweets the same few tweets every morning and lives off his corny catchphrases that he now tries to sell as t-shirts.

Back