• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Staff knows best, but Sallis is a horrid three point shooter: 24% last season and for his career. Also, for a team that scores ton of points, Sallis does not. In 68 college games, he has scored in double figures 6 times. Realize Gonzaga is loaded, and he was a 5 star, but scoring does not appear to be his thing.

Good work. Do you do this intentionally or are you just trying to inspire these players like Alondes ?

[QUOTE="CreamyGoodness, post: 4385998, member: 976"
that's all the pegging jokes for the day
[/QUOTE]

You know better.

I live for this

PG: Boopie 30 Ituka 7 Cam 3
SG: Cam 25 Transfer G/F 15
SF: Damari 27 Transfer G/F 13
PF: Bobi 27 Transfer Big 8 Carr 5
C: Carr 20 Transfer Big 10 Marsh 10

Total:
Boopie - 30
Transfer G/F - 28
Bobi - 27
Damari - 27
Cam -28
Carr - 25
Transfer Big - 18
Marsh - 10
Ituka - 7

That gives us an 9 man rotation, which keeps it consistent with that Forbes seems to like. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Parker F get some spot minutes if he's the knockdown shooter we think he is. Keller could also work his way into the rotation depending on the development of Marsh, and the type of transfer big we bring in. But there are only so many minutes to go around. Clark is also a steal, IMO, and will be a good player for us by his second year, but I don't see enough minutes for him to crack the rotation this year. I'm also skeptical of giving MMM any minutes this year...He isn't going to take them away from Bobi, Carr, or transfer big.

The elephant in the post is I don't think Ituka will play many minutes. I just can't wrap my mind around him not being healthy enough to at least give us 5 spot minutes a game last year. I hope I'm wrong and I hope he's a stud, but something doesn't make sense regarding his situation.

That's my first pass at this.
Well I'm taking a shit at work so it's time for a minutes projection. We are most likely getting Canka, so let's roll with it.

Boopie(28)Sallis(8)Cam(4)
Cam(26) Sallis(10) Damari(4)
Damari(22) Canka(14) Sallis (4)
Carr(26) Keller/MMM(14)
Reid(20)Marsh(15) Carr(5)

Carr- 31
Boopie- 28
Cam- 30
Damari- 26
Sallis - 22
Reid - 20
Marsh - 15
Canka - 14
Keller - 8
MMM - 6
makes you wonder

And no one was anointing Sallis as POY. No one would assume Damari was out all year.

Bumping this thread scared the shit out of me as I though we were losing all of the players in the thread topic.

McCaffrey just turned 24.

WF is recruiting his younger brother out of HS; Forbes has Iowa roots; another college grad:

Caitlin Clark is dating his other brother.

McCaffrey just turned 24.

WF is recruiting his younger brother out of HS; Forbes has Iowa roots; another college grad:

Caitlin Clark is dating his other brother.

this one actually feels realistic.

Back