• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

If Damari returns at his previous level by the start of conference games and Reid is playable for 20 minutes we could still field a good lineup without Bobi. It would significantly limit our upside and versatility of our roster though IMO.

Someone with more time than me, would you study the draft order and respective rosters and try to determine who is the biggest threat to steal someone like Bobi from us.

I can happily come to terms with Bobi leaving if he gets drafted 1st round or even in the top of the 2nd round. I don’t think any Wake fan is upset with Laravia given the draft capital he got, and the same would be true for Bobi.

It would tremendously suck for everyone however if he leaves and does not get drafted that highly (or at all).

The problem isn't that Wake has NBA prospects. The problem is Wake isn't winning with NBA prospects. And that problem goes back much further than Forbes
God rewards the good players when they leave the place he hates

now that we have Efton...sigh, let's see what else is out there in case Bobi leaves. never ends...

Back