• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Yeah. All the attention and NIL opportunity from Lebron’s kid blowing up at Wake would suck.
Assuming he's good enough. LeBron leaning on Forbes to play his kid a lot if he's not would be a disaster.

And I'm sure LeBron wants his kid going from USC in LA to tiny ass Wake in small market W-S.

No way we can afford Bronny, he made 4.9 million last year. He was most likely told that was not in the cards next year. So he is seeing what he can get.

Pretty sure he didn’t make that from a single collective paying him to play at USC.

My bad…interwebs say 5.9 nil value last year. The article I read said he was top earner at 4.9 million…so I don’t know.

Oh, I totally agree he is getting other than USC RTQ money. No idea how it breaks down.

Yeah. But NIL deals can come from plenty of sources. It's not like RTQ would have to raise $5M. Bronny is still Lebron's kid. Plenty of those deals will travel.
Yep. Bronny has deals from Nike, Beats, etc. Those will travel.

That is where the NIL money can really get serious. If you look at Jared McCain's instagram it is filled with him advertising for American Eagle, Crocs, Celcius, etc. Another example is Wake golfer Rachel Kuehn - she has a deal with Delta Airlines.

I have a Tier 1 source on how much Boopie asked for.

Tier 1 Source:
giphy.gif
Wait. What? Boopie asked for a laser on his frickin' forehead?

Good post. This is very true. It's just a completely different time. The 23 team might have been a tournament team as well in the old Rpi/ actual human decision days, like when the committee had a real job to do.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Would be the funniest shit ever if we somehow got Bronny to go here

TBH this would be a good spot for Bronny to come play and get better if dad stays out of the way.

Howeva, not a chance in hell he even knows what WF is.

Back