• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Cult. Run as far away from those people as possible. There is nothing Christian about those people. I grew up one mile from that church.

We refer to them as "woofers"
Did a documentary project on them senior year. There’s also and episode of a cult doc series on them on Max. Wild stuff.

The culinary delicacy of the city is called the hot brown. So now DR can enjoy those and Cincinnati chili on the same road trip.

Huntley-Hatfield to NC State. Wasn’t sure if he was going to head back to Louisville or not. Talent staying in the ACC isn’t the worst thing

Man, good for State but not sure how much longer I can stay interested in this sport if the ACC “haves” start helping themselves to the best players from the ACC “have nots” every April.

State boosters probably pouring that Keatts buyout money into NIL now that he’s not going anywhere for the next few years.

Man, good for State but not sure how much longer I can stay interested in this sport if the ACC “haves” start helping themselves to the best players from the ACC “have nots” every April.
Is that what’s happening, though?

Louisville has sucked for a couple of years, but they aren’t “have nots”. And most of the other ACC intra-conference transfers don’t seem to be like that.

Is that what’s happening, though?

Louisville has sucked for a couple of years, but they aren’t “have nots”. And most of the other ACC intra-conference transfers don’t seem to be like that.
Yeah. Lville not a “has not” ever. Although I agree it’s a shit place to live. But if that’s what the ACC recruiting was based on, BC would be killing it.

Let's get Miles Rice, a cancer survivor, PG from Washington State and AJ Storr, SF from Wisconsin, and we'll be in the tournament.

Last edited:
Back