• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I’m okay with him coming back, but we need a backup.
yep our guards were worn out last season. They all experienced a few very off games that hurt us. Not blaming them as they played their ass off just agreeing that we need a ball handler off the bench to give these guys a little more rest. Just need a couple pieces if the core comes back

I can’t imagine there is a chance that Boopie returns. The meeting with Coach had to go about as bad as can be. Hard not to assume him ending up in the portal blindsided Coach.

What this guy brings which we lack....
Loves to camp out around the rim
Good inside instincts
Does not loose the ball when it gets to his hands
Uses glass

Really like his rebounding ability, but I fear his height a little. I hope he can spend time as a SF, but no information tells me he can pull that off. High motor, love that!

Need a big physical athletic dude inside to give Efton and Carr some help and a point guard.

Really like his rebounding ability, but I fear his height a little. I hope he can spend time as a SF, but no information tells me he can pull that off. High motor, love that!
Norchad Omier is listed as 6'7 (but 235 lbs). Texas A&M had Andersson Garcia listed at 6'7/205 who averaged 28 mpg and 9.1 boards per game. Junior year Omier and this Garcia dude averaged shooting a 3 every other game, so it wasn't central to their games.

Norchad Omier is listed as 6'7 (but 235 lbs). Texas A&M had Andersson Garcia listed at 6'7/205 who averaged 28 mpg and 9.1 boards per game. Junior year Omier and this Garcia dude averaged shooting a 3 every other game, so it wasn't central to their games.
I remember a guy we recruited years ago. He was a 6'5 PF , it was discussed ad nauseum how he was too short to be a college PF. He turned out to be a tough sob and eneded up at Texas and had a long NBA career as a solid role player. Still on an nba roster today. PJ Tucker. Give me a 6'7 good defender and tough rebounder any day over some soft ass 6'10 guy who can't rebound. Defense and rebounding is mostly effort and determination.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

efton is gonna rain down threes next year, i have no doubt. i was watching during warmups for two acc tourney games and he was maybe our best 3-pt shooter in addition to being our best free throw shooter.

the spillers-carr-efton lineups are gonna destroy some fools next year
Please God, no Efton 3’s. Keep him in the paint 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Back